PDT, KE
SAE, Pike,
Phi Psi Beta/Sigma Pi,
Sig Ep, Delta Psi, Phi Tau
Chi Psi, Phi kapp, PKP

Posted By: TRUTH TELLER
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

This is the most awful website and so biased and stupid. Please stop supporting!!! It only promotes hate and separation. Lets all please support GREEK UNITY!!!!!

By: Stop!
by: done 2   

okay......I will stop reading it! I always knew it was kinda a guilty pleasure /boredom site....but you're right....reading someone call another Greek house ( or anyone for that matter ) GARBAGE isn't fun anymore..........

By: done 2
#12by:    

Completely agree with comment #4

By: Name
#13by:    

tri-delt

By: Down goes
#14by:    

Theta > KD, XO, DDD nationally and at Georgia, Vanderbilt, Kentucky,

By: ppc
by: LOLOL   

nobody gives a FFFFFFFF about theta... this is ole miss and theta sucks here. also all three of those sororities are better nationally than theta just so you know..

By: LOLOL
by: Haha   

if Theta is better nationally than DDD or XO it's by a fairly small margin, and definitely not so in the South (and those two are both top 6 nationally as it is). KD is also a stronger Southern house than Theta. I don't understand Pi Phi, Kappa and Theta's need to come onto the page of any school where they aren't the top house and say "look at me I'm the best!"

By: Haha
#15by:    

Agree 100%. I feel like ADPi will pass Theta in a few years though. Every Theta I know has dropped, and you know it's bad when girls are getting kicked out of the sorority and told to pack their bags and move out of the house.

By: agree
by: Oldrow   

It's called Standards, my dear, for a reason. Some people have it, and some people don't, those that don't need to pack their bags at ANY Chapter at Ole Miss.

By: Oldrow
by: ridiculous   

There is no way ADPi will pass theta. The Theta chapter here is 40+ years old and ADPi can't even get a house for 3 years, and that's assuming they're successful in getting girls (no guarantee). Also, ADPi is trying to get a whole chapter (like literally 300) girls, so they will have absolutely no standards during rush.

By: ridiculous
by: no   

who ever said ADPi wasn't getting a house? Girls will want ADPi just for the name and national rep

By: no
by: Old Row   

It will take them 2-4 years to get a house. Gonna make formal recruitment difficult until they have one.

By: Old Row
#16by:    

people are going out of their way to bash SigEp. Putting them below Beta and Sigma Pi.....they aren't the best but those two are some of the worst

By: I feel like
by: ...   

Ill agree

By: ...
#17by:    

Even though they dont have a house I would put them ahead pf phi tau

By: Chi Psi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.