Chi Psi, Phi kapp, PKP

Posted By: TRUTH TELLER
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yep   

Pretty darn accurate!

By: Yep
#2  by: Pretty good   

Your fraternity ranks are pretty right on. But I have trouble with Tri-delt sitting on the same tier as DG. Yeah their rep is tarnished, and Chi-o and KD are both better than them but Tri-delt continues to bring in strong pledge classes every year. I think dropping them a tier should be considered based on the fall. One thing for sure is they are in trouble.

By: Pretty good
by: hmmmMar 25, 2013 11:35:35 AM

well perhaps they wouldn't continue to bring in strong pledge classes if people would let them fall in the rankings when they deserve to. Persoanlly I think the ratings are stupid...the lowest rank sorority would be middle tier at almost any other school, so why should they be made to feel they are bottom of the barrel. If we feel the need to rank & generalize then maybe it should be on the overall vibe/personality of each house. All houses have hott, cute, chubby, money, party, smart & fun girls. The more popular houses DO have nice sweet girls too. Then you're only ranking what stereotype is most important to you!...or God forbid we rank them based on their best attribute.

By: hmmm
by: Tri-deltMay 4, 2013 2:20:58 PM

is so overrated. They really arent that involved or good looking too. They also have a weak sisterhood.

By: Tri-delt
#3  by: Yuuup   

this is pretty spot on

By: Yuuup
#4  by: yep yep   

this is pretty dang spot on except I'd put Tri-delt in it's own category (as #3) and make EN even with KA/EX and put ATO and Phi Delt in it's own category above KE

By: yep yep
#5  by: It's fine   

DDD is still listed as better than DG (accurate) since there's a comma between them.

By: It's fine
#6  by: I think   

ATO should have a seperate upper middle tier like how DG use to have.

By: I think
#7  by: Oh boy   

Fraternities list is on point... But good god the sorostitutes are going to be brawling about this one.

By: Oh boy
#8  by: nope   

Sigma Pi and Beta should not be above SigEp. Move those two down and put SigEp next to Phi Psi and it's about right

By: nope
by: I differMay 7, 2013 2:03:59 PM

Beta and especially sigma pi have tremendously improved. I personally think they will both have better pledge classes in the fall and will pass sig ep in the rankings for sure.

By: I differ
#9  by: pm   

ummm not a bad ranking but why is ADPi there...they don't come until the fall

By: pm
#10  by: SAE   

Should be last honestly. They are awful

By: SAE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.