facebook

bloodied-up sister

by: tridelt love

Good people, tridelt even sabatoged their own cover up of their recent escapade, claiming that the girl who was bloody and needed to go to the hospital was not really one of their own, but a transferred-in member. Do you really think they would have helped one of their own, now? I think not. Way to throw a sister under the bus by claiming she's not really yours. Bwhahahahah!

Posted By: tridelt love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

Just because she was a transfered-in member it means that she doesn't get assistance from her sisters? Good god that is no excuse! Just because she's a transfer doesn't mean she should be treated ANY less than the other girls in that chapter. How sad.... Zero sisterhood

By: So
#2  by: just WOW   

...job ONE of any fraternity and sorority is to protect its members from harm... and that includes exposure to ridicule and damage to their members reputation... its not simply to avoid criticism and censure...its to preserve their opportunities and options for the future...taking pictures of this kind... posting them... having them go viral... is the most irresponsible act imaginable...it wreaks HUGE damage... and those who do such things and enable this action are AS guilty as the hapless injured girl and her date who's picture was taken and posted... no one with any REAL dignity and self worth would affiliate with those who think so little of themselves and their members... its shameful... and its sad...

By: just WOW
#3  by: no sisterhood   

DDD proved they are not about sisterhood. Shame on them

By: no sisterhood
#4  by: bethechange   

Sadly nothing will change much...by next recruitment the campus will be filled with a freshman girls still hoping to ride the tails of so called "top houses" They will be sure the rumors of backstabbing sisterhood are from those that were just jealous bc they got cut. Until houses with great sisterhood are valued as highly as houses filled with self-entitled party girls public opinion will never change and bad behavior will be accepted. College shouldnt be an extension of high school, but what do you expect when you're dealing with 18 year old girls who know nothing else. If we ranked houses as juniors & seniors Im sure our priorities & values would probably turn the accepted ranking system completely upside down.

By: bethechange
by: Truth!Mar 5, 2013 4:32:19 PM

Preach ^^^^

By: Truth!
#5  by: Sad but true   

that you don't have to wait that long, as sophomores I bet a lot of girls from the highly sought after houses are exhausted from the effort of trying to be fabulous 24/7 and wish they had pledged for love not status!.....not that I'm trying to say all top houses are filled with nasty girls, but there are enough in there to wear a girl down.

By: Sad but true
#6  by: What    

happened to the girl?

By: What
#7  by: Here you go   

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

By: Here you go
by: ^^^Mar 5, 2013 8:07:02 PM

Yeah, I got that..but, as I said before, may God have mercy on your soul for leaving a sister...or maybe not a "real" sister, so say the tridelts.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.