facebook

alpha phi or zappa

by:    

I like both alpha phi and Kappa and don't know how to rank them ...alpha phi house is gorgeous and the girls in both seem sweet. Which house is ranked higher?

Posted By: Delta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don't fall for this post. TROLL

By: Go away
#2by:    

Uugghhh, the Trolls are busy tonight

By: Why?
#3by:    

you're a troll but anyway: both houses are great, rankings shouldn't matter to literally anyone

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Choose APHI!!

By: Absolutely!
#5by:    

100% kappa and I’m not even a kappa I’m in a lower house. It’s not even about the ranks or tiers. Kappas just seem to actually be friends with each other. They both have the blonde party vibe. But aphi has huge reputation problems. They always seem to get super popular around recruitment because they put SO much effort into rush (which is a good thing). But just give it two weeks and you’ll see what everyone’s talking about.

By: you’re welcome!
by: OXFORD   

Kappa has tradition at Ole Miss and a huge alumnae base. A very social house but still sought after by rushees.

Alpha Phi is much newer...lots of growing pains and moral issues. Tend to get girls who were cut from other houses..

But...,.go with your heart.,

By: OXFORD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.