facebook

aphi

by:    

Anyone else think Aphi is killing it? It definitely sounds like they've improved since they've been here

Posted By: Reb
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

STop being a troll.

This is APhi's second formal recruitment. And they did great last year too. They are new and doing well. Simple as that.

You're fishing for more APhi drama.

By: Reb
#2by:    

I really liked Alpha Phi, but then I really liked all of the sororities. I would be fine with taking a bid from them. They're new house is amazing.

By: Happy in the Process
#3by:    

I'm in a top house and I hate we can't take more girls ! I'm so glad Aphi is getting these wonderful girls and building their chapter !

By: Rush
#4by:    

Thank you for all the support from our PNMs and sisters from other sororitys! It's been an awesome week thus far and look forward to seeing the remainder of the rounds being as positive as the beginning! Let's finish strong ladies!

By: AphiActive
#5by:    

I'm so excited. I really want APHI. I am from Ms and was a legacy with KD through my aunt. I have been cut by them but was on fence between KD and APHI from the beginning. I can so see myself as a member there! Can't wait for bid day!!!

By: Walkingonsunshine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Reb   

I'm sorry you were cut by KD but you're not considered a legacy if your aunt or cousin was in a chapter. You are a legacy if your mother. grandmother or sister was in a chapter. Some sororities will also make an exception for a step-sister or step-mom but aunts and cousins don't qualify.

And nowadays even legacies are cut , including OM legacies.

And I wish you luck getting into the house you want!

By: Reb
#6by:    

After second round of cuts I am down to 3 houses- DG, APHI, and Theta. I am keeping an open mind going into sisterhood round. APHI has been the most impressive but I want to be fair and give DG and Theta a chance. It's been hard to rank because they have all been great!

By: Deuce
#7by:    

SERIOUS self ranking here. Really. Great new house but we all know you will still take anyone with a pulse. HT.

By: Serious
by: Not sure   

I would say SERIOUS is not an active. Actives should have still been busy with recruitment with this comment was posted. More than likely just one of the Moms who can't stay off this site. Those 80's Moms are crazy.

By: Not sure
#8by:    

Copied from another post:
Alright, I have been reading all of these Alpha Phi is "killing it" posts and I have some thoughts:

1.) Anytime anyone says they love XYZ sorority other than Alpha Phi, the post gets called out as a troll, a liar, a mom, ect., except when it is positive towards Alpha Phi (very rarely).
2.) No one on my floor saying Alpha Phi or ABC or XYZ is "killing it."
3.) Someone on greek rank defending Alpha Phi or attacking other sororities where someone loves them.

Relax and let everyone like who they like. Many girls love top 1, 2, and/or 3, while others love others. Everyone is different and like who fits mostly with them or has what they are looking for. or where their sister is a member, ect.

Go Greek! Go ADPI, Go Alpha Phi, Go AOPi, Go ChiO, Go DDD, Go DG, Go KD, Go KKG, Go PhiMu, Go PiPhi, Go Theta!

By: his
#9by:    

Of course they are!

By: Absolutely!
by: Yikes   

Are you done yet troll? Go back to your cave

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.