SAE/Pike
Phi Psi

Lower Tier
Beta, Sigma Pi, Sig Ep

Bottom Tier
Delta Psi, Phi Tau, Phi Kap/Chi Psi

Sororities

Top Tier
Chi-O/KD/Tri Delt (Dont even argue its a tie)
Then DG

Middle Tier
KKG, Phi Mu

Bottom Tier
Pi Phi (big drop from here)
AOPI, Theta

Posted By: UM Phi Mu
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Thanks for being honest. Doubt you're a Phi Mu, but these are right so I can't complain lol

By: Very Accurate
#2by:    

On this site

By: Best
#3by:    

Is the most accurate! It's so funny when people try to argue that KD/XO/and DDD aren't top because everyone knows that they are!

By: This
#4by:    

Think this is accurate but I would put DG in its own category like upper middle tier and then put theta in its own category but other than that it's 100%

By: I
#5by:    

I mean Phi psi is better than beta.. But they belong in the lower tier. I agree that DG is a top tier sorority but they are still not as good as Tri-delt/Chi-o/KD

By: middle tier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Put phi psi above sig ep in the middle and have the rest be lower tier. DG is in it's own category. They're not like the other sororities. Different type of girl. And tri delt above chi o.

By: I would
#7by:    

Slowly passing Pike and Sig Ep

By: Beta
by: about beta   

Beta will only be better than sig ep or pike if they ever get bigger than them. They got what like 70 guys? if that. You cant say they are slowly getting better than them if they arent even big enough to have swaps with other sororities yet. I will say this though... Beta may be smaller than delta psi/phi psi but they are still better than them because they dont do stuff with other sororities. They are really nice and had a surprisingly cool pledge class. Also they are bringing two well known country singers for their spring party. If their newly initiates can get a good rush for the fall and bring in a quality 30-40 man pledge class they will be better than sig ep. Possibly pike.

By: about beta
#8by:    

Beta is not already better than Delta Psi or Phi Psi. There is still a huge gap there. Pike and Phi Psi and going to pass SAE if SAE doesn't get involved. Sig Ep is probably tied with Beta as of now

By: Ok hold on
#9by:    

Butthurt Pike right here. Go fight someone and lose like usual

By: ^^
#10by:    

100% right

By: Best on this site

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.