facebook

aphi

by:    

alpha phi is honestly about to top pi phi adpi aopi and theta this year. yall know what your doing. go get a good pledge class aphi!! we know you're gonna!

Posted By: aphi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's possible, but Alpha Phi has a few issues to work out. They will eventually have to shake off the dumb blonde vibe. It has worked for them up to this point but it won't carry them up the tiers. It might make them popular with the Frats but that won't necessarily bring them credibility. I don't think Pi Phi or AOPi has anything to worry about this next recruitment - they tend to attract the more diverse scholastic OOS students. Alpha Phi also goes for OOS students but GPAs aren't as big a factor. ADPi hangs in there and Theta is showing signs of positive growth. Alpha Phi seems to worry about the tiers, that's been an issue with them from the beginning. Personally I think everyone is going to have an amazing recruitment, and I wouldn't worry about the tiers.

By: Sure

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

sure thing alpha phi

By: alpha phi
#3by:    

better watch out for Alpha Phi....

By: OM Football
by: @PSA   

Not blonde at all. Just a self confident strong female who knows Allha Phi is a great sorority and is so not concerned with the likes of insecure weak minded females such as yourself!

By: @PSA
#4by:    

Attn Ole Miss: Aphi would like you to know that they think they are amazing. You may now carry on with your day.

By: PSA
by: Really??   

@PSA that is so sweet of you to acknowledge APHI is amazing! Thanks for the support! That's all

By: Really??
by: PSA   

You must be one of those pesky dumb blondes. Go read my post again. Lol.

That's all.

By: PSA
by: @Really   

Reading comprehension isn't really your thing I see...

By: @Really
#5by:    

They're kicking ass in the bottom tier, theta is stepping up and ADPi is sinking. AOII is pretty wildcard also

By: Yup
#6by:    

Tiers are irrelevant! Your sorority will not make a difference in your future as far as marriage, careers, etc. Celebrate your sorority and quit focusing so much about tiers!

By: IMO
by: Yes   

This comment above is total truth. Every PNM should receive a card pre-rush with this on it. I feel sorry for girls obsessed with tiers - that energy could be used for so many better things!

By: Yes
#7by:    

We are already top!

By: Absolutely!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.