facebook

just to reiterate...

by:    

I am also from one of the "most affluent Mississippi suburbs" and girls from my school come to ole miss to be a XO, DDD, or KD and MAYBE a DG but it's always those top three for sure. which house they go just depends on personality i guess... like smart girls go XO, rich girls go DDD, party girls go KD. they're all great houses and top choices for the girls at my school and myself. people kill to be in those houses. NOBODY goes to ole miss to be in a middle or lower tier sorority (sry phi mu/kappa you're not fooling anybody) and nobody ever puts them first unless they were cut by XO/KD/DDD and maybe DG. plus to make a top house at the most greek competitive school is a damn BLESSING

Posted By: @Delta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

with this 100% and everybody knows it's true... if people don't than they're bitter because they probably got cut

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Ok, so you are from one of the most affluent Mississippi suburbs. Are you attending a public or private school?

By: @by@Delta
by: @delta   

private. I also have many friends from public schools as well and the views are the same

By: @delta
#3by:    

I'm sure all of your views are the same, but you don't know how brutal we can be. It's not as easy as just saying you want only "top tier". Everyone else does too.

By: @delta
#4by:    

Mississippi rich.

By: Haha
#5by:    

Being pretty and rich doesn't mean anybody will like you.
Obviously EVERYONE wants a top tier house but we can't all be winners.
It's ridiculous to me that girls like you are still even bringing this up..
In order to secure yourself a spot in a TOP sorority, THEY choose YOU.
Nobody cares who you prefer or which houses have the "smartest" and "richest" girls.
In the end, a girl with your attitude would be lucky to get into ANY house whether its on the highlest or lowest level. I'm sure they're looking for a lot more in a sister than just being from an "affluent suburb." It's cute that you're trying though, keep it up.

By: WOMP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.