facebook

moving up

by: rebel

If you were a member, what would you to to make one of the lower tier sororities (pi phi, AOII, theta) better? Please only post legitimate suggestions.

Posted By: rebel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: doesn't matter   

It's really hard to get past all the bad reputations and rumors told about you. In my opinion I believe every sorority is awesome at Ole Miss!! It's tough when you hear PNM's talk about how they get cut from all the "good sororities" and got stuck with since you said Pi Phi, Theta and AOII are "bottom tier" then you're just going along with the bad reps. It's hard to try to build up your sorority with all of these nasty rumors but maybe I can give some ideas. Perhaps get more involved in organizations such as Rebelettes or Homecoming Court. Do more for your philanthropy to excite girls during rush and perhaps do more interesting or unique swaps and date parties so girls can be like, "I wanna be a ____!!!" I'm sure you try your best to get the top girls but maybe try to show more interest in these girls during rush and let them know you want them. Make rush a fun and relaxing time at these "bottom tier" houses. Just show how great of a sisterhood each of you share and you will try to build these houses up.

By: doesn't matter
#2  by: Pride   

Be proud of your group! I think it all stems from pride and sisterhood. Don't worry about "bottom tier" stuff. It's all a bunch of high school bs! If you form true friendships, it will help you fall in love with your sorority and take it to the top! With the love will come loyalty. The girls will want to get involved for their love of the group. Don't focus on "my sisters are overweight" or "this girl doesn't belong here and she brings us down". Again, that is all high school stuff. Focus on the positive! I think the reason "bottom tier" stays bottom is because they believe that negative hype. Change perception, and you will change reality :) It all starts with strong sisterhood. Best of luck!

By: Pride

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.