facebook

alpha phi

by:    

What's up with them?? Do you have to be a 6 foot tall, ex model from Texas to rush APhi??

I hate to stereotype but that's them to a T. I'm a soph and didn't rush as a freshman, so, just wondering as I try to sort through where I might end up.

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you saying you are a 6 foot tall, ex model from Texas?

By: Well?
by: hey   

No, I'm not a 6 foot tall ex model from Texas. It just seems like they have a bunch of tall girls who have modeled and a bunch of girls from Texas.

By: hey
#2by:    

Okay Alpha Phi, nice try. Although this is much nicer than your usual "We're so Hot, we Sizzle" and then immediately bash someone else routine. So thank you for being nicer. Good Job!

By: You're growing up!
by: ...   

OP is obviously a troll, idiot.

By: ...
#3by:    

No you have to be a girl that's gotten cut from every other house

By: Aphi
#4by:    

You have to be a grade risk or someone with a bad reputation

By: Aphi
#5by:    

And to hate on them you have to be a very jealous girl who isn't happy with her own sorority so she feels like she has to tear another one down. There's nothing wrong with Aphi even though trolls on this site want you to think that there is. The new girl always gets picked on. There are graderisks, promiscuous girls, party girls, smart girls, quiet girls, non-partiers and awkward girls in EVERY sorority. No one stereotype is true about the whole house, no matter what sorority you're describing. Aphi has done very well here so far despite all the undeserved hate. I wish EVERY house a great upcoming rush... panhel love everybody, if it even exists anymore.

By: Petty
#6by:    

I really liked Alpha Phi, it was one of the houses I preffed. I'm a 5.5 girl from Georgia, and I would've been happy to have gotten a bid from them :)

By: Peachy
#7by:    

I didn't have a problem with Alpha Phi either. I didn't feel they were the sorority for me, but I enjoyed meeting them during recruitment. I think they will be very successful on campus, and if they continue to be as successful as their last two rushes they will be one of the biggest sororities on campus. So let the haters hate.

By: OOS
#8by:    

Ha well you don't have to be TALL...

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Yes, we only take ex-models!

By: Absolutely!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.