facebook

miss ms

by:    

Hi ladies. I was trying to find out information about the current Miss MS and found this site. A friend told me she was greek at Ole Miss but doesn't know what chapter. I can't find it in a bio about her either. Does anyone know what chapter she was in if she was greek? Thank you!

Posted By: Alumni
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

a theta lolol

By: shes
#2by:    

She was a DG, however I have never seen anything from the Ole Miss DG chapter claiming her as a member. If she was a DG or a DG alum in good standing, I can assure you that they would claim her.

By: Supposedly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I was told that Marie was a DG, but like the above poster said, they would definitely have claimed her as their own if she had been a member in good standing. Her younger sister is a member of the new DG pledge class, and Marie has been at the house several times this year. She may never have been initiated, but she was definitely not a member of another chapter on campus.

By: --
#4by:    

The good old days

By: Ah yes
#5by:    

is her name thoo

By: wut

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.