facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Indiana University - IU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

I never had much of an opinion on Theta until I saw your very rude response to the ranking. It is very obvious that you are provoking additional comments. I say you should grow up and quit acting like a psycho mess. You are going to hurt your chances getting anyone normal.

By: pnm
#22by:    

Any theta would show more class and kindness than you. Feel very sorry for you.

By: really?
#23by:    

anyone who reads this garbage can see how pathological members of the Theta house at IU can be.

By: ajoke
#24by:    

is a classless nut case, just sayin

By: moderator
#25by:    

The moderator doesn't exist just like there isn't a Greek Rank Administrator ... it is just another anonymous poster ... I am not sure what you did, but you and Kappa sure ticked off someone (who by the way needs to find a life and stop posting on all of these type of sites)

By: Greek Rank Adminis

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#26by:    

below comment is bogus, the creepy moderator exists

By: truth
#27by:    

Hey truth, you sound like a creepy person to imagine there is some kind of moderator out to 'get' you and your house!

By: truthbetold
#28by:    

buy a clue theta, no one likes your house because you are rude and snobby. most other sororities don't even like you.

By: greeksta
#29by:    

karma is going to take care of you

By: get a clue
#30by:    

True

By: Karma

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.