facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Indiana University - IU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

wow, iprefpiphi... you just made your house look really bad. or whoever wrote pretending to be a pi phi just made pi phis look bad.

By: girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Way to write about yourself Theta. Just because you didn't rank yourself all fives doesn't mean that you haven't been rating your own house.

By: Okay
#3by:    

i dunno. i'm in a house that's ranked a lot higher normally than it is on this site, and i don't disagree with theta being so high. it may not be top tier on a list that ranks houses by tier, but this site shows rankings based on how everyone ranks a house in certain categories. even though they're not top tier, not many girls in other houses have problems with thetas (and it's mostly only girls who rank on here) so they are higher than they would be in a typical tier ranking.

By: ehh...
#4by:    

you are a classy one ,aren't you

By: re Maggie
#5by:    

is very worried that people realize what a nice group theta is.. look at the eight rows of ones on the 23

By: someone
#6by:    

you having fun giving them all th ones?

By: are
#7by:    

how are they ranked zero?

By: what?
#8by:    

the webmaster is crazy

By: clearly
#9by:    

the dates and posts for the thetas and the kappas are suspiciously the same...

By: coincidence??
#10by:    

greek rank (when run by a greek rank person) is always anti theta and kappa--is always pro pi phi and dg..I guess they think they have to help the family chapters and try to hurt the competition, very slimy

By: because

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.