facebook

hi

by:    

Hi, is there anyway you can find a list of the girls in the house so I can look them up on Facebook to see if I truly fit in?? Or if people can post zeta, Pi phi, and alpha phi and tri delts tumblrs that be great!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay so from what I gather you want to see what these girls physically look like, not if you would "fit in." The houses you listed all have very good looking girls with many different styles, personalities and interests that make up the general attitude of the house (aka who "fits in".) That being said, if you've already decided that you are only interested in the very top tier, rush is going to be hell for you unless you are knockout gorgeous. Mutual selection at IU is BS... The sororities have all the control, PNMs have nothing.If you're really interested in Greek life, rush with an open mind! Statistically we have one of the most brutal rush's in the country. I mean this nicely, I just don't want you to go into this thinking you will just waltz into a top tier house without knowing any current members. You have a whole semester to see greek members on campus wearing their letters so you can judge their appearance if you must.But for now, don't put too much thought into it!

By: Reality Check
by: Well put    

Well said 'Reality Check!' Spot on.

By: Well put
#2by:    

clearly the poster is kidding..
if they wanted their tumblrs then they'd google it or find them on twitter or something. they're just being trolls

By: omg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: remember   

people are also dumb and don't think of google-ing tumblr and stuff like that, so this might actually be a legitimate post

By: remember
#3by:    

What's the name of the Pi Phi who stole all that money. Give up her name.

By: ANON

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.