facebook

true rankings

by:    

Top eight (no order) : ZTA, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, Tri delt, DZ,AXO, Gamma Phi, Chi-O,
Mid tier: KKG, AXD,DG, KD,
The rest

Posted By: true
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

This web site says that BETA, SIG Chi and PI Kaps are the only top houses. There are eight sororities they all can't be pairing with just those frats every night. AXO pairs with Phi Delt, and Sammy too. Obviously there is a AXO on this board who is very insecure about her sororities status. Is AXO slipping??

By: okay
by: uh   

I highly doubt AXO has ever had a pair with Sammy....

By: uh
by: ?   

Pi phi pairs with Sammy sometimes so if AXO is too good for Sammy then you're saying they're better than pi phi? Yeah right keep dreaming

By: ?
by: Whatever   

AXO does pair with SAMMY, along with Phi Delt. There are only so many top fraternities. Are you saying that AXO only pairs with Sig chi, Pi Kaps and Beta. If so, they must not be invited to many pairs cause the other seven sororities also pair with those houses on any given night.

By: Whatever
by: Oh k   

#shallow

By: Oh k
#12by:    

And that's why everyone hates Pi Phi ^

By: LOLZ
by: Beta   

I am a Pi Phi and we do pair and would pair with SAMMY. Obviously person above not a Pi Phi.

By: Beta
#13by:    

Pi phi is a jappy house of course they like Sammy. Someone's just trying to make them look bad

By: Lol
by: uhh   

since when is pi phi known for being jappy?

By: uhh
by: A lot   

A lot of houses are getting more jappy in general

By: A lot
#14by:    

theta should be with dg and kd other than that you basically just combined top and upper middle so sure yeah i suppose they are technically the "top 8" or whatever

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.