facebook

what's the difference

by:    

What's the difference between AXO, Gphi, ChiO, and DZ? They all seem like the same house and have the same pairs

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO and ChiO are a step above Gphi and DZ

By: eh
by: no   

AXO and chi o are not a step above DZ and G Phi. From what I can see this board is dominated by Chi-o and AXO trying to make themselves look good. DZ and G phi don't care. That's why you don't see them putting themselves in the top four. All four sororities pair with the same houses. Also, the top four as this board seems to state also pair with those same houses as G-phi, AXO, DZ and Chi-o. My opinion they are all great houses and people should stop bashing on each other.

By: no
by: No   

What planet are you on? AXO and Chi-0 are not step above. I would say it is probably the other way around. Due to those two houses self ranking all the time trying to make themselves look good when really you are making your house look bad. DZ and Gamma Phi don't care. They don't need to cause they already get good pairs and are well liked by all the houses which makes other houses jealous.

By: No
#2by:    

nothing, except all four houses have slightly different personalities

By: personality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Axo and Xo get much better pairs than both of them.

By: Well
by: Ummmm....no   

That is so false. Those four sororities pair the same and are all about equal in terms of looks/fun. The only real difference is personalities of the houses and types of girls they take.

By: Ummmm....no
by: Okayy   

Axo's recent big pairs - Sig chi hc last year, Beta Little 5 last year, Pi Kapps HC this year.

G Phi or DZ doesn't come close to that at all.

By: Okayy
by: Um?   

Gphi had beta for little 5 the year before AXO?

By: Um?
by: exactly   

As stated above all four houses plus the (top four) as people on this board think all pair the same. So I guess that makes it the top eight if we are going by pairs. Also, those eight houses do not just pair with two frats a year. There are parties every week and as I said they all pair with the same houses one is not better than the other.

Also, I think it is really stupid to base how good a sorority is by who they pair with. Kind of shallow if you ask me. I am thinking that the other sororities don't care.

By: exactly
#4by:    

GPhi only recently started getting decent pairs

By: Geezer
by: Hi   

So true but they get pretty good pairs now and now is what really matters I guess.

By: Hi
by: okay   

DZ is pairing with ATO for homecoming and is often pairs with all of those frats throughout the year. As was stated above all four sororities pair with the same frats. One is not better than the other. Also, ZTA, Pi Phi, Alpha Phi and tridelt pair with the same frats. So get over yourselves. Those sororities are all about the same. Cute, fun girls in all houses.

By: okay
#5by:    

GPhi is middle tier...

By: What
by: DZ   

Is also middle tier, any more old news?

By: DZ
#6by:    

You guys understand that the goal is to pair with all top 8 frats or sororities in 4 years.

You really want to pair with each of the top 8 at least once. Diversify!

More fun. Or you can pretend that the rankings matter and keep pair with same 4-5 houses.

By: Liveout
#7by:    

The real difference is that two of them have "Chi Omega" in their name. Haha. But really, every sorority is different. They have different styles of houses,different girls,different traditions ns and rituals.

By: The real difference
by: Exactly   

hahahhaha. I truly think the quality of looks/personality is the same across the sororities.

Just little bit different cultures that the girls mold into. I really don't think one is better than the other at the end of the day. But everyone can have their preferences based on who they know in the year/class.

By: Exactly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.