facebook

for the guys...

by: Curious

If you had a little sister going to IU what sorority would you want her to be in? Like who has the best balance of classy and fun? I don't care about tiers.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bro in the Know   

Pi Phi or Zeta

By: Bro in the Know
#2  by: truth   

pi phi... they're all smokes

By: truth
#3  by: little sister?   

If I had a little sister coming to IU I wouldn't want her to be in a sorority where the girls hate each other

By: little sister?
#4  by: Liveout   

Gamma Phi Beta or Alpha Chi Omega.

I am a guy. I consider the top tier sororities to be very narcissistic and superficial. You can read it in all the posts as the top 3 sororities just go after each other for no reason. They just attack each other on every post.

Always so concerned about how they are perceived and their current social status. Yeah social status is great and all, but many is too much, and too difficult to be around. Caring too much about what frat guys are in etc. GPhiB and AXO would be less narcissistic and still offer the exact same experience being a top 9 sorority. As long as your a top 9 sorority, your getting the same experience at the end of the day. This top tier stuff is all fluff and noise, that means little at the end of the day.

By: Liveout

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.