facebook

rush

by:    

If you're a freshman boy coming in from out of state and don't really know anyone, is it difficult to get a bid in a middle- top tier fraternity? Refraining from "geed" insults and sarcasm, could somebody honestly answer the question? Thanks.

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it's difficult but not impossible. Talk to rush chairs and get on rush lists. You'll meet people at parties and if you get along with them, it won't be impossible. It's just tough cuz you are competing with people who know tons of the brothers

By: yo
#2by:    

I am also out of state and did not get invited to any houses during fall rush because I did not know anyone. Spring rush went better because I had time to meet people and I am now in a fraternity.

By: caca
#3by:    

Frat rush depends on connections, looks, and social skills. You're probably not going to get a bid at Sig Chi, but come off as a cool guy and you can get a bid at a good house.

By: bro in the know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

clearly written by someone's mommy. no guy calls himself a boy.

By: Oh
#5by:    

geed

By: troll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.