facebook

what do you think of phi delt?

by:    

Everyone ranks them upper mid but I never hear anything about them. Seems like theyre kinda forgotten

Posted By: ROM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

id say theyre the top of the middle tier, not quite upper mid though

By: top mid
#2by:    

Least fun if we are to put them in the same group as phi psi and delts. Generally better looking than delts but not as good looking as phi psi. They are nice guys.

By: Honest
#3by:    

Least fun if we are to put them in the same group as phi psi and delts. Generally better looking than delts but not as good looking as phi psi. They are nice guys.

By: Honest
#4by:    

I would say they are just as good as Phi Psi and Delts. They are better looking than both houses in my opinion

By: Inmyopinion
#5by:    

I would say they are just as good as Phi Psi and Delts. They are better looking than both houses in my opinion

By: Inmyopinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

i would say that they are just as good as Phi Psi and Delts. I think they have better looking guys than both other houses.

By: Truth
#7by:    

They will be top tier in a few semesters

By: Realtalk
#8by:    

Solid uppermid house with a few Chicago guys who do heroin.

By: yup
#9by:    

^ Lol the Heroin rumor was a joke. Xanax and blow do run rampant in Phi Delt though

By: LOl
by: Junkie delt   

wouldn't be so sure about that one

By: Junkie delt
#10by:    

Upper- Middle Tier house that is on the rise

By: True
by: 123   

Just middle tier. No upper.

By: 123

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.