by:    

If I wanted to rush a phi ZTA or pi phi , what's each houses negative/positives

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The zeta babies are the most fun to party with out of those 3

By: Not true
by: Haha   

The zeta babies motto is literally "everyone sucks but us" hahaha so yeah id say they're stuck up

By: Haha
by: jesus   

^ive heard that too. so terrible and unclassy. get some humility, ladies.

By: jesus
#2by:    

As a guy in a top tier frat, the majority are smokeshows so not much else matters in my mind

By: doesn't matter
#3by:    

It doesn't matter who YOU want to rush. They hold all the power. They have to want you.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Better start being fake and start sucking up

By: Liveout
#5by:    

ZTA is by far the classiest out of the three mentioned.

By: greek
#6by:    

if you limit yourself to Zeta, Alpha Phi, or Pi Phi for rush and don't know anyone in the house then you better be really good looking if you want to have any chance at a bid

By: honestly
#7by:    

Zetas are so boring at pairs... It's like partying with moms (not milfs but like regular awkward soccer moms) they're not top tier

By: Well
by: Lol   

Excuse me check again

By: Lol

Excuse me check again

Excuse me check again

#8by:    

if you're going through rush you should honestly keep your mind open to any sorority - but if you are already closed minded here's what I got from each house during rush

aphi- will judge on looks before anything, talk about partying/travel
zta - huge on their philanthropy - say you went even if you didn't, talk about their rooms/no cold dorm
piphi - trendy style, make jokes, be prepared for completely different personalities

By: well..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.