facebook

q of the day

by:    

Top tier frats: would you ever hook up with a girl that wasn't top tier (middle tier) just because she was REALLY hot?

Posted By: fdjksla;
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm in a "top house" and a girl's house doesnt factor into me hooking up with her. It's more if she's hot or not and am I drunk or not

By: uhm
#2by:    

What does it really matter if she's not in a top house...?

By: who gives

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If your a giant Douchebag you will not hook up with her or date her. That is a fact.

If a guy cares that much about top tier of middle tier sorority and that SUPERFICIAL than they are a giant douchebag. You probably don't want to hang around them anyways.

No guy should care that much of about superficial rankings by small minded people. We can leave that to the girls.

Coming from a guy in what you people call a "Top 5" frat

By: ???
#4by:    

I also laugh at girls who brag about what frat their boy friend is in. Just in a natural conversation they go "MY BF is in X". They say it in a bragging way.

Like were suppose to be impressed. Great! That's awesome. and......

Girls like this are the worst. Girls who care too much about the rankings are the worst. Girls who care too much about how they are perceived are the worst. Girls who judge people and give a weird look when my friend says he is an average frat are the worst. If you give a guy a weird judgmental look after he says not top frat... you are the worst.

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.