facebook

what's houses were always top

by:    

I was just wondering what houses were always top/good here at IU?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Frats: Sig Chi, Beta, Fiji

Sororities: Zeta, Pi Phi, Tri Delt

By: bro in the know
by: Also   

Acacia. They're gone now but the second they're back they'll be pairing with all the best houses again in no time

By: Also
by: Change   

The frats and sororities have not changed one bit. Despite peoples personal rankings. The exact same. As mentioned above, Beta was off campus and came back strong. Mainly cause their house is impressive to girls.

Acacia has been part of the elite for years. I figure they will come back strong, due to location and their Nile party.

No matter how hard people want to try and think they made a difference by partying "harder" and executive moves. Nothing has changed.

By: Change
#2by:    

I have showed my older brother and sister the rankings from when they went to IU. They said they are pretty much the exact same. Maybe one or two moved from 5th to 7th. But their pretty much the same.

By: Nothing
#3by:    

Chi Phi and Delta Chi use to be really big back in the day before both lost their charters. I know Delta Chi use to have Betas house and won like 8-10 Little 5's. Chi Phi is still gone but Delta Chi is still somewhere on this campus (where idk, off campuses are irrelevant).

By: 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yup   

Delta Chi is moving into Skulls place on the extension. Obviously progress being made getting back on campus but that house is truly a dump.

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.