facebook

should i hide the fact i've been arrested

by:    

It's not something I'm proud of obviously but if it's a good story should I mention the fact that I was arrested during rush? I was drunk and punched a cop when he broke up a party but got it pled down to just underage drinking so the consequences in all actuality aren't that bad and it will be off my record in a year because I got a pre trial intervention

Posted By: Con
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yea your an idiot i wouldn't want you in my house.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

if you're rushing delts, snu, or ato then I wouldn't be afraid to talk about it

By: bro in the know
#3by:    

why would you ever want to discuss this? either you are an idiot and terrible with representing yourself well OR this is a joke post. I'm hoping for the latter.

Don't mention this during rush. Don't mention this to anyone...especially when first impressions are critical. If it's not something you're proud of then you shouldn't talk about it.

Clean up your act.

By: ..
#4by:    

absolutely do not mention this. you might as well have a red flag sticking out of your shirt and "liability" tattooed to your forehead. no organization in their right minds would associate with you based on that first impression. stupid mistake in the past aside, this is not something to be proud of. keep it on the DL at all costs.

hoping this is a joke.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.