facebook

is sigep worth joining?

by:    

Or too big of losers? How does their house look?

Posted By: Rando
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I love the guys in SigEp! They are total studs!

By: HoosierGirl
#2by:    

they dont smoke weed

By: douches
#3by:    

A few of them deff like a little nerdy, but it's a cute nerdy. I have been to a few of their parties and they kept the alcohol coming and were a lot of fun. They were nice and didn't try to take advantage of anyone. Deff my fave frat so far

By: i like them
by: Haha   

The alcohol kept coming cause they didn't drink any of it.

By: Haha
#4by:    

you wouldnt even be able to tell them apart if you lined them up with betas. party just like every other house, but they get a ton a bull cause they have a high gpa.

By: Honestly
#5by:    

i love sigep. i heard they were kind of more about studying than partying, but they are actually a perfect balance. they can hold a real conversation and still drink until 5 am. i hadn't gone there until this year (junior year) and found out i love it there.

By: sigep?!!
#6by:    

No one wants you in their house if all you care about is whether or not other people think they're losers or have a nice house. Grow up and make your own decisions

By: High school

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.