facebook

transfer from ball state

by: BSU

I'm in a sorority at Ball state but I'm transferring to IU my junior year, because I have to for my major, does anyone know how houses determine whether or not to accept a transfer?

Posted By: BSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 123   

First, no major would make you transfer to an entirely different school. What bs major is this?

By: 123
by: BSUApr 23, 2014 4:13:07 PM

I changed my major to biochem, and the program at ball state sucks.

By: BSU
#2  by: honest   

I have a friend who transferred from Alabama to here her sophomore year she had to go through informal recruitment to see if she fit the sorority here. fortunately it worked out for her, but I know it doesn't always for people. It completely depends on the sorority to be honest. which one are you in?

By: honest
by: BSUApr 25, 2014 7:05:25 AM

Thanks a lot! and I'm a DZ

By: BSU
by: hiMay 31, 2014 3:22:19 PM

what sorority was this for??

By: hi
#3  by: honest   

Contact the DZ chapter here at IU about transferring and informal recruitment and they should help you figure things out. good luck :)

By: honest
#4  by: sad but true   

Do not re-afiliate, they will make you live in the house. DZ does not allow live outs. You'll be be 21, the bar scene at IU is way better than Ball State.

By: sad but true
#5  by: just sayin   

you know that "sisterhood" is a joke when transfers get turned down by the chapter at their new school because they didn't "fit in"

By: just sayin
by: HAHAHAApr 27, 2014 8:20:33 PM

Sororities have always been a joke with sisterhood. Frats brotherhood is right behind them, now that hazing is becoming non existent.

By: HAHAHA
#6  by: jskdjsa   

If you're not weird, make an effort to get to know the girls, and act like you care, they'll affiliate you.

By: jskdjsa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.