facebook

give me a bid

by:    

So I'm rushing next year as a sophomore who didn't rush spring or fall of my freshman year. I know there are lots of Greeks on this page and I know iu rush is competitive, and that some houses are really hard to get into if you don't know anybody/are a legacy. I only plan on rushing top tier, so if you are in pi kapps, ato, beta or sig chi and have influence in regards to rush I COMMAND YOU to post your contact info / get in touh with me asap so you can give me a bid this coming fall.

Posted By: Give me a bid
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to have this contact information. We have recently received news from insider sources telling us that you will always be a geed.

By: IFC
by: Haha   

Lolololol

By: Haha
#2by:    

With wha u just said I don't think u will be getting a bid any where let alone a top house

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.