facebook

dphie

by:    

what's up with Dphi? when are they coming/how is recruitment going to work for them? is there a GPA minimum? How do you get involved? who chooses who will receive a bid?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DPhiE will colonize right after formal recruitment ends in January. They have set up a facebook page and a twitter account for recruitment information. You can check there for more details. There is a GPA minimum for all sororities. I would assume their minimum is the same as the minimum for recruitment 2.6, however the higher the GPA the better. Their national representatives will decide who receives bids. Definitely check them out.

By: look into it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

ask your rho gamma when you meet her. she's more trustworthy than this site.

By: hey PNM..
by: Just in case..   

If PNM is an upper class woman just interested in DPhE. she will not have a Rho Gam. The DPhiE at IU page is being managed by DPhiE, so the information will be accurate. You can post questions and I am sure they will be answered in a timely manner.

By: Just in case..
#3by:    

do i need to register for formal recruitment if i'm interested in colonizing with dphie? i don't know if i'm able to come back to school early for rush that's why i want to check it out as an alternative to formal recruitment :/

By: PNM
#4by:    

If you are just interested in DPhiE, then contact their representative through their twitter account or facebook page. She will let you know how to proceed. If you are interested in seeing every chapter, then yes you will have to register for recruitment and come back early.

By: to PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.