facebook

delta chi

by:    

What's up with Delta Chi? I'm hearing a ton about them now even thought they're off campus. Are they coming back on campus soon?

Posted By: On the rise
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Back on campus next year. Announcement about the house will be this or next week

By: Dchi
#2by:    

Dudes are chill guys. Don't think they should be ranked this high, but the pledges and brothers are cool. Got rid of the dudes that brought them down in the first place. They're making a comeback

By: Waddup son
#3by:    

I hope you all know delta chi has barely been off campus. I've been around for them being on and off. Great to see them on next year

By: Just honest
#4by:    

What's delta chi?

By: SeriouslyThough

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dchi   

Delta chi is a fraternity that got in trouble when they had the ATO house, went under membership review, got kicked off. Now they're going back on next year

By: Dchi
#5by:    

Fraternity with the most little 5 wins (8). Use to own Beta's house but lost it back in 2001. One of the oldest houses at IU as well as running the largest Fraternity philanthropy, Miss Greek IU which raised 25000 dollars last year. Those guys Delta chi.

By: Also
#6by:    

Delta Chi is absolutely irrelevant and full of creepy geeds

By: DeltaChi
by: Sorry   

^ Just found out he is getting evicted from his house next year

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.