by:    

What the title says

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Definitely an up-and-coming fraternity

By: IUGreek
#2by:    

I'm not a skull and don't know kids there, but a few friends of mine went to a few of their bigger parties during rush and apparently they were a lot of fun. I don't really understand their rep, everyone I know who's gone there has had a good time, apparently some kids are pretty awkward or weird. Definitely not "fratty" at all, but that's all a point of preference

By: Iu
#3by:    

If Chi Phi recolonizes, they will want their house back. If so, Skulls will be out.

By: houseless?
by: ummm   

Even if you recolonize you have to have the numbers and it takes about 2 or 3 years to get the numbers they would want to take it back unless 20 people wanna pay 16-18k to fill in the money gaps

By: ummm
#4by:    

ok so i've been to a couple skulls (or "phi kap"??) parties.
first one was fine. just meh. not many guys were there but i mean it wasn't terrible.
the second time was insane. i had so much fun and literally stayed there from when it opened until about 4 and didn't want to go. the guys are actually really laid back which is a nice change from the stereotypical stuck up frat dudes.
the third time was better than the first but not as kick ass as the second.
i actually surprised more people dont go when it opens because it beats a lot of other houses in personality and fun level.

By: ok for real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Now that they have Akak's house they prolly will get a little better, but still suck.

By: Real
by: dumb   

...phi sig has akak's old house. skulls is phi kappa sigma and they're located on the jordan extension.

By: dumb
by: Lol   

Youre an idiot dude, phi sig is an off campus house, skulls
Is on 3rd street

By: Lol
by: @Lol   

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, "dude". You are wrong.

By: @Lol
#6by:    

phi sig is in acacias house and phi kapps are the first on the right on the extension. They just signed a 5 year lease sooooo they could build their own if it gets violated.

By: positive
by: USPS   

Phi Kapps did not sign a 5year lease. Where do you get your info from, FOX news?

By: USPS
#7by:    

not "up and coming" but not as awful as they used to be.
they had some sketchy ass kids in their house but did a clean up.
idk much about the new guys anymore. which i guess isn't a bad thing because that means they aren't in trouble ha

By: hm
#8by:    

The house that a gunshot go off 2 years ago. Skulls?

By: ???
#9by:    

Maybe I'm biased because my absolute best guy friends are in this house, but I love these men. My sorority doesn't pair with them, which is unfortunate because their parties are always fun even after they open up. Sometimes there are lame nights, but that's usually (I said usually, not always) because the sorority leaves as soon as they open and not because of a lack of guys. There are a few guys to avoid, but the house is mostly full of guys who are really goofy and fun. Definitely not stereotypical frat boys, but it's a nice change. More gentlemen than any other house, but the attractive ones are pretty rare.

By: Realistic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.