facebook

sororities.....help!?

by: Marie (:

Ok so I plan to attend iu next year and want to join a sorority. I personally don't know people who have been in sororities but think it would be a really awesome experience. Now my questions. First about much is it monthly/yearly to be in one? Is the fact that im biracial make me have less of a chance?....I've heard that a lot of the national sororities are predominantly white. Is it true you have to live in the house at least 3 years and if so how much is housing, and can you live there freshman year? Last but not least what are the best houses?

Posted By: Marie (:
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Marie (:   

Oh one more! What are the houses reputations?

By: Marie (:
#2  by: B   

Who cares about reputations go through with an open mind you'll get a bid to the house you belong in, if you fit any of them. No freshman can't live in, usually you can live out senior year if you rush as a freshman. They're pretty expensive anywhere from 8-11000 dollars a year

By: B
#3  by: Info..   

Go in with an open mind! If GPA is high you should have a good chance. Freshmen don't live in, but sophomores and juniors do. Some houses (Chi O, TriDelt) make you live in as a senior too, some make you live out as a senior, and some you can live in if you want. Each house is different in terms of cost and when you go through rush they will give you a list of what each house costs. The third street houses; Kappa Kappa Gamma, Pi Beta Phi, Alpha Phi, and Tridelt have the reputation for being "top" because they tend to have the prettiest girls, but also some of the snobbiest. You will find good and bad in each house, you just have to find the one thats right for you and not listen to what anyone else says.

By: Info..
by: oksyyAug 25, 2013 4:44:03 PM

Kappa stop trying to pretend you're top just because you live on third

By: oksyy
#4  by: not a kappa   

I'm not in a sorority I was just trying to give her information from what I heard and know

By: not a kappa
#5  by: loltoyou   

Someone is a kappa hater.... skirt must be a little too high cutting off the air in her head.

By: loltoyou

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.