AXiD, Phi Mu, AOPi

Bottom:
SK, ADPi

Posted By: yas
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

on poinkt

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Would add aephi to middle and agd to bottom

By: Hmm
by: op   

Only reason I didn’t add AGD was because I’ve heard from multiple friends on many occasions that girls in AGD frequently steal from them, like will wander their halls during parties just to find stuff to steal. Kinda messed up.

By: op
#3by:    

Thanks GPhi, since when are you top?

By: LOL
by: Uh   

On a three tier scale like op used gphi is top lol. Gphi dz and axo would all be considered top middle but on a three tier scale they all make more sense in top than middle. Not sure why you called out specifically gphi as if a girl in gphi made this post just to call themselves top lol especially when at least dz and probably axo are top middle instead of top

By: Uh
by: na   

if anything dz made this cuz I have yet to meet a girl in gphi who cares about tier

By: na
by: bruh   

if anything the person that made this was condensing it. if you took all those houses it what people considered tiers only top house up there would be chi o. chill out dude

By: bruh
#4by:    

legit post

#5by:    

Isn't this all that matters- dope girls are the only ones I want to tip with

By: donald
#6by:    

Most accurate post on Here & really the only “ranking” that actually matters.

#7by:    

take aopi off list

By: no
by: yes   

agree

by: Tbh   

AOPi is a super polarized house. They have a lot of super dope girls who show out to parties and they have a lot of snitches. I know people talk about how most the houses here are pretty mixed bags but aopi in my experience is a lot of girls who don’t at all make sense in the same sorority. IMO they do belong on this list bc a lot of the girls are super fun and cool but there is also a good percentage of girls who strictly care about academics and have the “goody goody” vibe

By: Tbh
#8by:    

only rank that matters

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.