facebook

numbers

by:    

Don't wanna throw shade on any group, I just am curious to know how many members are in the fraternities that don't have houses. There seem to be alot of them. Does anyone know how many guys theses frats have?

ZBT
TKE
Pikes
Alpha Sigma Phi
Delta Chi
DKE
Phi Kappa Tau
Phi Kappa Sigma

Posted By: checkin in
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

phi kappa sigma does have a house. they've had a house for a while. first on the extension.

phi SIGMA kappa, however, doesn't have a house. but will next year.

By: well
#2by:    

to answer your question...just go on their websites.
phi sig (NOT phi kappa sigma) and ZBT probably have the most out of them because they are the most recent on campus. TKE probably has the smallest. don't quote me on that though.

but like i said. it's not that hard to just google/check their sites.

By: but
#3by:    

Thanx! I wasn't sure how up to date the sites are. Some of them look like they haven't been updated in a while.

By: checkin in
#4by:    

Yeah, most of the chapter websites haven't been updated in at least a year or more. Even the IFC page hasn't been updated recently. How do they expect prospective members to get information from the source if it's not available?

By: annoyed
#5by:    

they will still be pretty accurate dealing with the number of people in the chapter if it's just one year off.

By: but still
#6by:    

Some of the sites haven't been updated since 2011 or 2010 like the IFC site. From the iFC site, almost half of the links from the chapter profiles page either didn't work or hadn't been updated in at least a year. That's ridiculous.

By: annoyed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.