facebook

real rankings

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings?

Posted By: Iu
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

Again who cares? All the parties are open at 3 anyway. Also, you list Alpha Phi as very high. The only think I have seen and these are postings from girls in that house is them drinking and looking stupid. Also, before I knew about any of the houses, in the fall I saw a group of girls that did not look that great swearing and screaming and basically just looking stupid in that same house. I was not impressed. So I am not getting why they are at the top unless they are popular and you not what I mean with the frats.

By: arrow
by: @arrow   

I honestly think a lot of third street houses are "top tier" because they inherited it. I don't think their personalities or involvement on campus should be considered as a "top tier" sorority.
They might have been a couple years ago, but it's just an inherited ranking. Same with all of the tiers. Many rankings for houses haven't changed because it's all inherited.

By: @arrow
#22by:    

Also I heard from several guys in some of the top tiered frat houses that they cannot stand pairing with the Alpha Phi girls cause they can't handle their alcohol.

By: arrow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @arrow   

^ ^ ^ I am here to verify that. I have never seen so many sloppy girls in my life. And there's puke. Puke everywhere.

By: @arrow
#23by:    

I've seen the actual rankings for this semester, but this is all i remember
top: aphi, pi phi, zta, tri delt
middle top: chi o, dz, axo, gphi, axid, kkg

so yeah you're all wrong

By: sororityhard
by: ^ ^ ^   

no way that kkg is below all of them. also idk what you mean by "actual rankings" hahaha. there's no "actual" anything with houses because nobody is actually shallow enough to care. we are all in houses we fit with best and if someone really DOES care enough to pay attention to these rankings then they are really sad.

also we can't be wrong if its an opinion, idiot.

By: ^ ^ ^
by: Ranks 2013   

yeah kappa is that low

By: Ranks 2013
by: @Ranks 2013   

kkg paired with kappa sig for little 5. Kappa sig is with alpha phi for home coming...
which means kappa pairs with same people aphi does...

they used to be a lot lower but they've gotten some good looking pc's and it is really helping them

By: @Ranks 2013
#24by:    

Kappa is middle tier

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.