#11by:    

Aphi, PiPhi, Zeta, DDD
AXO, DZ, XO
Kappa, GPhi, AXiD
DG, Theta, KD
Others

By: HowItIs
#12by:    

Are TPA and ASA just bottom because they are new/don't have houses? The girls in both are honestly better than ADPi, AGD, AEPhi, and SDT. Looks, personality, normality, social lives, everything. Both will be middle tier the second they get a house, seeing as the already get better pledge classes than the four I listed above who have houses.

By: Really
by: wellll...   

I mean I do think TPA and ASA have pretty girls, just like every chapter. And again, there are nice girls who have great personalities in every chapter. Gems exists in all sororities.
But the problem is that TPA is not looking for a house. They like the fact they are off campus and don't have to abide by the stricter rules as sororities on campus. Also, I wouldn't bank on the idea of them getting houses. I don't think there's enough room?

And saying they are better over all than ADPi, AGD, AEPhi, and SDT is quite a bold statement considering the have just gotten started and haven't made a name for themselves yet. Also, ADPi and AGD both seemed to have strong pc's. I can't speak for AEPhi/SDT because I'm not sure, but I don't think it's fair to say TPA/ASA is better overall.

By: wellll...
#13by:    

is the above post a joke....like those houses could compare to aephi

By: wow...
#14by:    

Tri Delt
Alpha Phi
Zeta
Pi Phi
KKG
XO
AXO
DZ
DG
Theta
GPhi
KD
AXiD
AGD
AOPi
AEPhi
PhiMu
SDT
ADPi
TPA
ASA

By: to be fair...
by: nahh   

Pi phi above zeta and kkg waaay down. also move gphi belong dz

By: nahh
by: inaccurate   

AGD above aopi and aephi!? move below SDT. agreed that kkg should be wayyyyy down.

By: inaccurate
by: What   

That's probably the weirdest ranking I've ever seen. Comment 12 has it right

By: What
by: What   

AXiD next to AGD...is that a joke

By: What
by: Ranks 2013   

With Pi Phi and Zeta sweeping the PCs.
TIers have no order
Pi Phi and DDD
APhi and Zeta
AXo and XO
AZD and DZ
GPB and DG
KD, KKg Theta
the others

By: Ranks 2013
#15by:    

Top: APhi/DDD/Pi Phi
Zeta/XO/AXO

Top Middle: KKG/GPhi/DZ

Middle: AXiD/DG/Theta/KD
AOPi/Phi Mu

Bottom: AGD/SDT/AEPhi/ADPi
ASA/TPA

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#16by:    

Tri-Delta
Alpha Phi
Pi Phi
Zeta
Chi O
A Chi O
DZ
KKG
G Phi
A Xi D
KD
DG
Theta
A O Pi
Phi Mu
A E Phi
SDT
AGD
ADPi
Theta Phi
ASA

Honestly, tridelt, aphi, and piphi are always top but the middle/top middle house vary in order every year. Zeta, sorry youre definitely under these top three so stop putting yourself with them.

By: in_my_opinion
by: easily   

the most accurate rank

By: easily
#17by:    

Top- tridelt, pi phi, aphi, zeta
upper middle- chi o, dz, gphi, aephi
middle- kkg, axo, axid, dg, theta, kd
lower middle- sdt, aopi, phi mu
bottom- adpi, agd, tpa, asa

By: lets be real
by: hahah   

woah nice try aephi... put yourself down there around sdt and aopi

and yeah move axo and kkg up and gphi down

By: hahah
#18by:    

top: a phi,tridelts, kkg, pi phi, axo, zeta
middle top: dz, gphi, xo, dg, kd
middle: axid, theta, aopi, phi mu, aephi
bottom: agd, sdt, adpi, tpa, asa

By: beeee
by: @Guy   

you're an idiot @Guy. Yes DG and KD shouldnt be there...but Kappa is in the wrong spot, same with GPHi and AXO shouldn't be above zeta. so Maybe they made it too? I'm not even in those houses and I think you're being unfair by saying only DG or KD made it. Most likely it was Kappa anyways, since they blow up their egos by putting themselves in top tier.

By: @Guy
#19by:    

Who ranks these houses? Is there a all campus vote? Or is it just a couple of losers who have nothing better to do? Unless there is an all campus vote these rankings mean nothing.

By: arrow
by: @arrow   

no it's just a random thing. if people actually care THAT much about what tier they are in, then they aren't doing it right. They shouldn't care if they are low/middle/top if they are having fun and in the right fit chapter. It's just a thing to see who pairs with who and blah blah blah.
my assumption is that the top has been top for a while. middle/low seems to change.

By: @arrow
#20by:    

Based strictly on looks and pairs which is what the shallow greek system considers when deciding tiers
TriDelt/Aphi/Piphi
Zeta
XO/AXO/DZ
KKG/GPhi/AZD
DG/Theta/KD
PhiMu/AOPi/AePhi

By: From a greek guy
by: ^ ^ ^    

@ "From a greek guy"

um except you only mentioned 16 chapters....fyi there are 21....
there are so many things wrong with this.
1. Why is zeta in a category of its own? They are with Sig Chi for hoco next year..
2. It's Xi not Z.
3. AXO is with FIJI (I heard) for hoco...aka who your listed top tiers pair with.
4. Kappa is with kappa sig for Little 5, and Kappa Sig is with APhi for Hoco13...so why is Kappa so far down from Aphi if they pair the same?

This list is actually kind of right, except the fact that you put "based on pairs" messes your logic up.

By: ^ ^ ^
by: ...   

yeah saying "based on pairs" doesn't make sense with your rankings. just like @^ ^ ^ said, a lot of houses u ranked lower pair with the same houses as the higher ones.
also ur missing like 5 houses sooo....your list is irrelevant and doesn't mean anything.

By: ...
by: @^ ^ ^    

aphi definitely at least one tier above kappa. kappa basically got lucky getting ksig for little5 and alphi got unlucky when they had to pair with ksig. not that those chapters are actually better or worse for one another.

By: @^ ^ ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.