#1by:    

Top : A phi /zta / tri delt / pi phi
Middle top: xo / dz/ axo
Middle : kkg / gphi / axid / theta / dg / kd
Middle bottom : sdt / aopi / phi mu
Bottom : agd / adpi / tpa / asa

By: sorority girl
by: IU   

^ ^ ^ THIS. except I figured kappa woulda been top/middle top. but I don't know anyone in it. I kinda just assumed due to 3rd street ha.
But seriously. best ranking. except for one small part..but i wont say because it's about my house ;)

By: IU
#2by:    

Those rankings are somewhat wrong. I agree with the top, but the middle and bottom not so much.
Middle top: axo/ dz/ xo/ gphi/ axid
Middle: kkg/ kd/ dg/ asa/ theta/ aopi/ phi mu
bottom: sdt/ adpi/ agd/ tpa

By: IU Girl
by: no way   

there's no way asa is above all of those. they are so new that they haven't had time to make a set name for themselves yet. I definitely think the girls that i've met are super sweet, but still that ranking is incorrect.

also in my opinion XO should be above axo and kkg should be in middle top.

and i've never understood why there's a "middle top" but not a "middle bottom." it goes straight from middle to bottom..but it doesn't go from middle to top?

By: no way
#3by:    

Obviously iu girl is in ASA if she thinks it's middle tier. It's just getting started, it'll take a lot of work to get it from being bottom tier

By: Real
#4by:    

Aphi/ zta/ ddd / piphi
XO / DZ / achio
Theta/ KD / Kappa
Gphi/ azd/ DG
Phi mu / aopi
Agd/ adpi
Tpa/ Asa

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @truth   

no way theta and KD are above kappa and gphi. move theta and KD with DG.

By: @truth
by: Actually...   

No way that TPA or adpi are above ASA... ASA ladies may not be to the middle tier yet, but they are definitely almost there. Frats bash TPA like it's their job, they are definitely last. And adpi lets anyone in... Let's be honest.

By: Actually...
#5by:    

Have seen photos of all the new PCs. This is just the PC rankings based on the photos posted by the sorority girls themselves.

ZTA/Pi Phi/DDD/AXO/APhi
DZ/XO/DG/Kappa
AXiD/Theta/KD/GPhiB/AEPhi
AOPi/Phi Mu/ADPi
SDT/ASA/AGD/TPA

Observations: ZTA and Pi Phi won the lottery. Alpha Phi had a plain group with a couple of hotties and a couple of surprises. Not much difference really in the top three rows. Fourth row made major strides. ADPi is getting better and better. ASA's PC all look really happy in their photo, while TPA girls...not so much.

Top to bottom a strong showing overall.

By: seen'em all
by: Anonyz   

Totally agree with this just based on PCs. 4th row houses were so surprising this year!

By: Anonyz
#6by:    

Top: APhi, AXO, PiPhi, Tridelt, ZTA
Middle top: DZ, KKG, XO

The rest don't really matter.

By: Top Tier
by: IU   

meh dont agree with AXO in top. but other than that i'd say it's pretty close with my idea of top

By: IU
by: ?   

is AXO honestly above XO?
I don't think either are in the top.. i just thought it was interesting you put that.

By: ?
#7by:    

update

#8by:    

It has been
TriDelt, PiPhi, APhi, Zeta
AChiO, DZ, ChiO
KKG, GPhi, AXiD
Theta, DG, KD
AOPi, AEPhi, PhiMu
AGD, ADPi, SDT
TPA, ASA
For years

By: Just honest
by: all the same?   

I feel like KD DG and Theta are always in their own category with a lot of ppl. Are they all basically the same house?

By: all the same?
#9by:    

TriDelt, PiPhi, APhi, Zeta, AXO
DZ, ChiO
KKG, GPhi, AXiD
Theta, DG, KD
AOPi, AEPhi, PhiMu, ADPi, SDT, ASA
TPA, AGD

Why does ASA have to be bottom just because they are new? I think they did pretty well. If they had a house they would definitely be competing with AOII, Phi Mu, and ADII for girls. I think Kappa took a good pledge class, so did GPhi. One more pledge like this year's and Phi Mu will be moving down.

By: honest truth
by: ..   

That was just my opinion because they haven't had a chance to make a name for themselves yet. I know a few girls in it who are super chill and awesome! I just don't know enough about the overall chapter to say otherwise. In a few years, I bet they'll be making their way up. same with TPA. confused about your Phi Mu comment. did they have a bad pc? and agreed with ADPi. I heard their pc really helped them.

By: ..
#10by:    

Tri-Delt, APhi, Pi Phi
Zeta, Chi-O, AChi-O, KKG
Delta Zeta, AXiD, GPhi
KD, DG
Theta, Phi Mu, AOPi
SDT, AEPhi
ADPi, AGD, ASA, Theta Phi

By: holdup
by: ?   

i'm confused did you put KD and DG in a section of their own? or is it just a random spacing in your order?

Same with the two top rows. are you considering them "top" or just the 1st row as top?

by: Realist   

I would put theta with KD and DG...it's honestly ridiculous to put them with AOPi and PhiMu if you compare Little5/Hoco pairs over the last few years. Also, Zeta is up with the 3rd street houses in the top tier. Finally DZ is obviously in the second tier. They are miles ahead of GPhi and AXiD. So switch dz and kappa.

By: Realist
by: dude   

Tri-Delt, APhi, Pi Phi
Zeta, Chi-O, AXO, DZ
KKG, AXiD, GPhi
KD, DG, Theta
PhiMu, AEPhi, AOPi
ADPi, SDT
AGD
ASA, TPA

By: dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.