facebook

Sorority hazing

by:    

I’m planning to rush in the fall but does anyone know if sororities haze? I’m super nervous they do

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sigma kappa hazes really bad

By: Yeah
by: hi    

how do they haze?

By: hi
by: False   

So not true, the only house that 100% hazes is aphi

By: False
by: uh   

APHI does not haze?😭 i dont think any sorority hazes… if ur in a sorority u KNOW the amount of hazing investigations panhel does on a daily. especially for top houses…

By: uh
#2by:    

NO SORORITIES AT MSU HAZE. NONE. if you are worried you can go to the union after rush or during and talk to the panhel hazing director and she will answer all ur questions

By: NO
by: lollllll   

girl every house hazes obviously it’s going to be on the low because no one wants to be dropped from somewhere they dreamed of being

By: lollllll
#3by:    

most don’t. sk and phi do. gphi has allegedly

By: eh
#4by:    

Sk, phi, and axo are MEAN in their hazing. Gphi forces drinking. Some sororities dont at all but most just have you do silly non harmful things that might just be an inconvenience or slightly embarrassing. Remember these are supposed to be your SISTERS and you being safe should be a priority.

By: N/A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

This is so false.

By: No
#5by:    

Honestly if they don’t they should start. Too many girls are getting initiated and then get bullied by their leadership teams when they could’ve just gone through slight hazing and then be better off. At least hazing comes with a bond between people.

By: Pig

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.