4. Fiji
5. Theta Chi

Sororities:
1. Alpha Phi
2. Chi O
3. AXO
4. KKG
5. Theta

Rankings after this semester of tier 1. Whether you like it or not, these are the most relevant houses in greek life and pretty much the only rankings that really matter. But I mean, hey if you want to fight about the middle and bottom tier rankings, be my guest.

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: no   

they got caught breaking some rules while they were on social probo so nationals will probably be coming in.

By: no
#12  by: TSM   

I think if you're talking about changing out some fraternities, you have to put Delta Chi in the top five. Even though they are far away, I always have a blast when we have events with them. Their tailgates are for sure the best, and they have so many attractive and respectable guys.

By: TSM
by: lololDec 21, 2013 9:38:36 PM

this has got to be a joke

By: lolol
by: WTFDec 21, 2013 10:13:36 PM

This is laughable. Does Farmhouse have "the best" tailgates too?

By: WTF
#13  by: ,   

1. Pike
2. Sigma Chi
3.SNu
4. Fiji
5. Theta Chi
SA/Delt Sigs

1. APhi
2. ChiO
3. AXO
4. KKG
5. Theta
ZTA, KD/SK

By: ,
by: NickDec 24, 2013 1:06:02 AM

I'd agree except take out sigma kappa. They are clingy and all the girls are obsessed with psi u and sigma pi

By: Nick
by: yeahDec 24, 2013 1:36:11 AM

I think SAE will be a lot better once they have a house because they already have good relations with top tier sororities, but delt sigs already is consistent so they might be taking theta chi's place if they lose their charter. I definitely agree with the sorority list. AXO and KKG are debatable for who is actually #3 and #4, some will think KKG is better, others will say AXO. It really just depends on what kind of girl you like better since they are the complete opposites.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.