4. Fiji
5. Theta Chi

Sororities:
1. Alpha Phi
2. Chi O
3. AXO
4. KKG
5. Theta

Rankings after this semester of tier 1. Whether you like it or not, these are the most relevant houses in greek life and pretty much the only rankings that really matter. But I mean, hey if you want to fight about the middle and bottom tier rankings, be my guest.

Posted By: rankings
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

after pike and sigma chi there is a huge drop. fraternities here are not that great sadly.

By: true
by: No   

There's a huge drop after Phi and XO as well. While SNU, Fiji, OX and AXO, KKG, Theta may not be as good as the top two houses, they're still much better than the middle tier.

You could debate for an upper and bottom tier 1 but that doesn't change the fact that they're still the top 5 houses on campus.

By: No
by: ^^   

"No" comment got it right. Pike, Sigma Chi, APhi, Chi O are pretty much in a league of their own while the rest of the ones listed are good, and still better than middle tier

By: ^^
#2by:    

Id put maybe 2 or 3 of those fraternities in the top tier. sororities are correct, but you could make a case for SK and KD being as good as the other houses in that group.

By: Not quite
by: Haha no   

KD or Zeta MAYBE.. Definitely not skrappa.SK is a glorified gamma phi

By: Haha no
by: eh   

what else would you put for fraternities? delt sigs or SAE?... and i disagree on SK and KD being anywhere close to being compared to the sororities on that list

By: eh
by: Said no one   

No way is KD or SK better than Zeta. Nice try SK

By: Said no one
by: real   

KD and Zeta are equally as attractive as Theta but way more fun in my opinion. I don't even consider SK.

Snu is popular with Phi and AXO so that's why they're top tier for anyone who doubts it.

By: real
#3by:    

i think this list is pretty good. SAE is still irrelevant until they get a house so the fraternities on the list are pretty much the only decent ones on campus. and sororities are right because i do think AXO is better than KKG now after this years recruitment

By: yup
#4by:    

I'm in a top tier fraternty and Zeta KD and Sigma Kappa are pretty much as good as the others top to bottom. Maybe they have a few less attractive girls but whatever they are fine. I respect them the same. Still solid and fun. As for the fraternities, I'd put Lambda Sig Ep and SAE above Snu and Theta Chi. I think alot of people like to hate on them but you gotta give them some credit, they really do well with sororities and are more well-rounded houses. Better nationally too and that can matter. I got friends in those houses and have more respect for them.

By: My opinion
by: personally   

There is no way Zeta, KD or SK can even compete with the top tier sororities. Maybe Theta, but still there is just no chance. And the problem with Lambda and Sig Ep is that yeah, they could have a lot of cool guys but location is everything. All the decent sororities are near M.A.C. and girls don't feel like trekking halfway across campus to have a one on one with a decent fraternity when they could have a social with a just as decent one much closer.

By: personally
#5by:    

this is pretty accurate as stands.

Snu is debatably third because they attract a different type of guy and Fiji continues to be Sigma Chi's wannabe little brother. If I had to add another house to the list it would be Delt Sigs or Lambda but both are out in bfe so that hurts them during rush. Sorority wise, probably KD but the top 5 listed are still more attractive.

By: the truth
by: too much    

^ this guy

By: too much
by: agree   

agreed

By: agree
by: truth   

This is 100%

By: truth
#6by:    

this list is legit.
the only house i may change is theta chi and delt sigs but that really just depends on personal preference. the sororities list is spot on

by: yup   

spot on.

by: Yup   

Agreed. Theta Chi could easily be replaced with Delt Sigs but it's preference. Theta Chi is more like Pike, Delt Sigs like Sigma Chi.

By: Yup
#7by:    

the thing with fraternities, location of houses has some what of an implication of their social status.. think if pike didn't have the location that they did.. say they were delt sigs location... my thoughts exactly.

By: .
by: eh   

Pike is number one because Pike has the hottest guys and their mixers and tailgates are fun. There are plenty of mediocre fraternities on Abbot yet their great location doesn't seem to help their status. Sigma chi isn't near any sororities either yet is still tier one.

Social status is determined by how hot, fun and social the guys are.

By: eh
#8by:    

After the theta chi drama this year I can see lambda could move up to take their spot

By: hm
by: hm   

delt sigs before lambda

By: hm
by: Agree   

Delt sig > Lambda

By: Agree
by: ?   

IF Theta Chi keeps their charter, their social standing won't change. They'll still be upper middle-lower top tier. Now, if they're put on social probation or lose their charter, completely different story. And no way, Lambda is a very solid house but not better than Delt Sig at the moment. Delt Sig is closer to top tier than Lambda.

By: ?
#9by:    

What happened to theta chi?

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

what would that have to do with anything now?

By: so?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.