facebook

rankings

by:    

I am considering going through informal recruitment. If looks were NOT a consideration, how would you rank the houses based solely on sisterhood, social life etc.?

Posted By: thinking about it
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

informal recruitment? good luck finding a house that does that this late in the year. LOL

By: stfu
#2by:    

There's good and bad to every house. I'm sure almost every sorority girl would say her house is the best and that is how every girl should feel about her house. That being said, sisterhood changes with every pledge class. One year there could be girls who all get along great but the next year it could be really clique. So it's hard to rank houses based on anything other than looks, popularity and fun/social life.

You can judge the houses on how well they're known nationally. Some houses like Theta and AXO make their new girls run safe rides. Houses who're at the bottom of middle tier obviously don't have as good of a social life as upper middle tier and tier one houses. Some houses like Piphi take academics seriously and require mandatory study hours if you're doing bad, so that could be good for anyone who likes to work hard and play hard. Being in a house on MAC will also make your experience better just because of the location.

Those are the type of things I would consider. Looks and sisterhood can change with every pledge class.

Good luck!

By: Good luck!
by: what    

a true brotherhood or sisterhood is consistent and strong throughout a house. it won't change every year by pledge class.

By: what
#3by:    

^^^^ False. I know many pledge classes that are a lot closer and have stronger sisterhood/brotherhood than other pledge classes. It is impossible to have the same kind of PC every year in a house...

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.