facebook

whats the word with snu?

by: ????

okay I never hear anything about SNU and yet they are considered top tier? the reviews on here aren't that great about them. So what is making them top tier? opinions?

Posted By: ????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jeff Lebowski   

They're good guys. I should know, I'm the Dude.

By: Jeff Lebowski
#2  by: Decent    

Decent. On par with Delta Chi.

By: Decent
by: NooooDec 18, 2013 8:30:41 PM

They're wayyyyy cooler guys than DChi

By: Noooo
#3  by: sorry   

GUIDOS. with a few minorities. I don't know what the top tier houses see in them

By: sorry
by: BoomDec 19, 2013 3:59:57 AM

It sounds as if you're referencing the top-tier houses from the outside, meaning that you're not a member of one of them, and therefore your opinion should be disregarded.

By: Boom
by: truthDec 19, 2013 10:54:48 AM

They are a decent house. Plenty of girls don't like going there, plenty do. puts them around the dchi Delt sig level. With the apparent characters in the house that's understandable.

By: truth
by: kkDec 19, 2013 11:11:46 AM

coming from someone who is in a "top tier house" we have a handful of one on ones with them throughout the year because they're cool, down to earth guys. who cares if they are "guidos", it atleast makes them different from other houses.

By: kk
#4  by: lol   

SNU has always been a tier 1 house and still is. It may not be the number one house but it's still tier one and it doesn't matter how you feel about it because that's how tier 1 sororities see it.

Pike > Sig chi > SNU > Fiji > others

By: lol
by: stopDec 19, 2013 5:49:57 PM

Get outa here Snu this is a joke haha

By: stop
by: ummDec 19, 2013 7:28:10 PM

I wrote that comment and I'm a girl

By: umm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.