facebook

tier rankings

by:    

It's dumb to rank frats, it should all be in tiers where all the frats in that tier are interchangeable

Tier 1: Pike/SAE/Sigma Chi
Tier 2: Fiji/Snu/Theta Chi
Tier 3: Lamda/Delt Sigs/ATO
Tier 4: Delta Chi/Phi Psi/Psi U
Tier 5: Weirdos

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Sae, you're alright but you won't be even considered top tier by the greek community until you actually have a house

By: eek
#2by:    

1. Pike/ Sigma Chi
3. Snu
4. Fiji
5. Delt Sigs
6. Lambda
7. Theta Chi (Lambda and Theta Chi could really flip flop. The social probation should really could potentially screw them over... aka idk if they would lose their house or not, but they gotta not screw up)
8. Sig eps
9. Delta Chi
10. AGR
11. Psi U (took all of lambda's and Sig pi's rejects. That's saying alot because Sigma Pi blows.)
12. AEP
13. Sigma Pi
14. Triangle
15. Phi Chi Theta
16. Alpha Phi Alpha
17. Kappa Sigma
18. Alpha Kappa Psi
19. The zoology fraternity
20. The Goat house
21. Omega Chi
22. Kappa Tau Gamma
23. Zeta Beta Tau
24. Phi Delta Theta
25. pi kappa phi
26. St. John's youth group
27. The east Dillon Panthers
28. SAE

By: hey there
by: .   

HA i love it, this is hilarious.
Houses that MATTER
Sig Chi, PIKE, SNu, Fiji, Theta Chi, Delt Sigs

By: .
by: Hahahah   

Hahahaha that is horrible but hilarious...look at them business frats go.

By: Hahahah
by: haha   

this is hilarious

By: haha
by: Otter   

Delta House?

By: Otter
by: lmao    

lol whoever wrote this was probably a lambda and clearly they dont like psi u. I know for a fact that the rushees who got rejected from psi u ended up in sigma pi, lambda and deltsigs. when a fraternity has haters you know they are doing something right, and psi u has been doing stuff right.

By: lmao
by: NotPsiU   

I'm not in Psi U, but ill vouch for them...because they have definitely come a long way in the greek community since my freshmen year

By: NotPsiU
by: Vandaveon   

Just saw Alpha Phi Alpha up there and almost pissed my pants laughing

By: Vandaveon
by: .   

Calm yourself psi u. Yes congrats on your pledge class of 9? Your better, but not that good

By: .
by: C'mon    

Thanks psi u. Maybe if you didn't worry so much about what people say or think you would be a better house. That being said you do a good job at recruiting a diverse group of guys from all around to world. Not exactly a "top tier" group of guys, but good quality guys who I'm sure you are proud to call your brothers. You do well with your selection for the type of house you are. Relax

By: C'mon
#3by:    

I wrote the 1-28 thing and i really appreciate all the love i got back from it. I take a lot of joy in trolling SAE, and I love how they talk ish about other fraternities, but watch a homeless lambda, sig eps, and d chi would prolly be more relevant then these weirdos next year.

stay classy East Lansing.

Expect you SAE y'all blow

By: thank you
#4by:    

knowing a few saes i can say theres a lot of cool seniors...after that there's a big drop off. their social is mark holliss son tho and im sure he will keep them relevant with big events after the seniors are gone...they better hope

By: east dillon top tier
#5by:    

sae go home your drunk

By: LOLOLOL
#6by:    

pike, sigma chi, theta chi, snu, fiji and maybe delt sigs are the only fraternities that top tier sororities care about. sorry lambda, sigma pi, psi u, sig eps, aepi and whatever other frat is on campus, you are just known as the "bad frats" and nothing really distinguishes the difference between you all.

By: lol
by: This   

Haha so tr

By: This
#7by:    

welp..looks like I'm in a weirdo fraternity, better go kill myself because of this rank

By: ...
#8by:    

did anyone else see Phi Psi sneak in the ranks...made me rethink life for a second

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Top tier:
Pike, Sigma Chi, Snu

Middle tier:
Fiji, Theta Chi
Delt Sigs, Lambda
SAE, Sig Eps

Bottom Tier:
Psi U, Delta Chi, Sigma Pi
AEPi, Beta
the rest

By: nickname
by: yup   

spot on

By: yup
#10by:    

It will be interesting to see SAE once they have a house

By: Welllll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.