facebook

is this real life

by:    

An alpha phi literally just posted on big 10 tens asking to be featured on their web site. That's when you know a house is going down hill #chiodidntask #pathetic

Posted By: Greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

chi o's claim to fame is that they were featured on big 10 tens...even though any semi attractive girl at MSU has been on that site too... but that's a great accomplishment girls, keep it up!

By: wtf
by: SAE   

Look, I know a lot of people think Phi is top dog, but from my experience at a top tier fraternity, Chi O is hotter. Sorry Phi. You're good looking, but Chi O has passed you.

By: SAE
by: ok   

Haha @ a Chi O pretending to be someone in SAE... personally I don't think a lot of chi o's are very pretty, they didn't have a great fall 13, fall 12 was very subpar. The older girls are hot, but that's pretty much it

By: ok
#2by:    

Are you kidding? Chi O did ask. Like pathetically begged. LOL

By: ...
#3by:    

Phi was featured on TFM top 10 in the big 10. Big10tens is basically an ask and receive thing to get their name out there.. So much for your theory though.

By: k but
#4by:    

Chi O asked to be on that site... and more than half of big 10 tens at msu have been alpha phis, so this post is pretty stupid. Phi was on TFM's top 10 for our conference and that was picked by someone in the TFM office, they couldn't ask. If I can recall I didn't see Chi O on that list?

By: ha
#5by:    

who cares

By: yep
#6by:    

seriously chio is just jealous of phi

By: clearlychio

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Clearly it worked.. because there's a Phi on there posted today..

By: clearly..
#8by:    

clearly it's a chi o who posted this... i really don't see who else would care that much to comment that ou... and i agree, all the hate comments on this website are so dumb. who cares who's on big 10 ten or TFM, how old are we?

By: i mean

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.