6. ZETA
7. KD
8. Gphi
9. SK
10. PiPhi
11. DG

12. SDT
13. AOPi

Anyone seen the girls from the new house?

Posted By: Fall14
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

houses with fall 13> fall 12

chi o
theta
kd
zeta
piphi
dg

phi did good per usual
kkg messed up big time
axo was decent (nothing can be worse than fall 11)
sk and gphi were mediocre, same old

By: up
#12by:    

Phi obviously did well but Chi o killed it this year...theta, zeta, and kd also did pretty well. Axo has pretty much fallen off the band wagon and kappa, well we all know they screwed up their invite back list. Sk did fine and ended up with 50 girls not much different than usual in terms of quality.

By: Damn
#13by:    

I actually got to see XO and Phi's pledge class and while XO had couple smoking hot girls, the rest were just your usual pretty girls. Phi's fall 13 has prettier girls but they're all the same. I would put them both at the same level but it would really hurt XO if their 4 smoking hot girls dropped.

Theta did better than last year but the girls are still mostly very average which is what you expect from theta

AXO did better last year but still decent(not as bad as fall 11)

Kappa did really well this year despite their list mix up. They're without a doubt above AXO and Theta this year, securing their spot for number 3.

Sigma Kappa did terrible and definitely dropped. I would say Piphi took their spot this year

Zeta continues to improve and might take AXO's spot next year

By: IDK
#14by:    

KKG cheated on recruitment. Classy ladies hahah

By: how dumb are you all
by: what?   

KKG cheated? they messed up, but they didn't cheat on recruitment. can the rumors stop? so ridiculous. everyone has their pledge classes now. move forward

By: what?
#15by:    

If anyone cheated on recruitment, it was PHI. they say every negative thing they can think of about every house to get girls to pick them. if you play dirty, you get dirty girls

By: phicheats
#16by:    

phi has the same averagely pretty girls, xo only has a few really good looking girls, kkg is awful, pi phi did not do well, dg has a few good looking ones, kd did very well, theta is beautiful, and zeta is really pretty as well.. axo did ok.

By: rush
#17by:    

XO
Phi
Theta
KKG
AXO
Zeta
KD
Pi Phi
SK
GPhi
DG
AOII
SDT
New sorority

By: soo..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

i think Phi had the hottest pledge class, then XO then either AXO or Theta

By: ..
by: Guest   

I think KD did better than both AXO and Theta. Their new PC was looking really good last night.

By: Guest
#19by:    

i was a rho gamma and the houses that girls wouldn't stop talking about on the lawns were chi o phi theta kd there were quite a bit of girls that liked zeta too. as a collective group of pnms i would say these were by far the most popular

By: rg
#20by:    

i was also a rho gamma
girls couldn't stop talking about chi o, theta, kkg, kd, and sk
especially after house tours for most of those houses

By: rg2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.