facebook

top sororities

by: Truth

Top Tier
1. Alpha Chi Omega - genuine and really beautiful girls who aren't the typical sorority stereotypes. Very laid back and calm. Everyone loves them and usually every girl rushing wants to be in their house.
2. Chi Omega - the girls are so sweet and pretty and their house is beautiful. Promote grades a lot. If you liked Alpha Chi Omega, you'll like Chi Omega and vice versa.
3. Alpha Phi - friendly but not personable. Can't figure out why everyone on here ranks them higher than they deserve. You may meet a nice one but generally, they come across as fake, catty, and not really interested in you/what you have to say.
4. Kappa Kappa Gamma - pretty much the same as Alpha Phi. Have an off putting attitude. Pretty house though.
5. Kappa Alpha Theta - really nice girls but they don't seem all that fun.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kidding?   

This is the biggest joke and you may actually have a handicap.

Tier one is
Phi
Chi O
Kappa
AXO/Theta

By: kidding?
#2  by: lol   

Phi and Kappa are so desperate to be at the top of the top.

By: lol
#3  by: Um   

Not everyone? LOTS of girls absolutely DO NOT want to be in AXO. They come off very...odd.

By: Um
#4  by: hmm   

I agree with Phi, idk why people rate them so high because I've literally had girls in the house come up and tell me how much they hated each other (older girls vs younger girls). I think that KKG, Chi O, and AXO all have strong sisterhoods and are good houses to join, but they all have such a different atmosphere that it really just depends on what type of girl you like. I don't really see theta as a top house anymore, not that they ever really were that awesome.

By: hmm
by: HaSep 30, 2013 3:45:03 PM

Phi is rated high because the girls in that house are gorgeous. As a guy I don't really care for their "sisterhood" but whether it's a mixer or the library they always show up in big numbers, so i doubt they all hate each other.

XO has really sweet and beautiful girls. They're not very outgoing though so we have to make sure to only schedule mixers on Friday or Saturdays.

I've heard AXO used to be hot 3 years ago but I wasn't around to see it. It's funny you say they have a good sisterhood because this is the only house I have heard girls blatantly bash their own sisters. The way they talk about their fall 11 girls is hilarious

I don't know many girls in Kappa but they're usually fun.

Theta does suck. They're not hot and they show up at our house demanding free alcohol like every other night.

By: Ha
#5  by: Frat persepctive   

Fraternity perspective is that literally all those houses except kkg and theta are stuck up as hell. Chi Omega is the worst, Axo not too far behind. If you want to join a sorrority that is both hot and liked by every fraternity go for one of those two

By: Frat persepctive
#6  by: A Gurl   

So Frat perspective, you are recommending Theta and KKG as good houses to join?

I think the Theta house is the most gorgeous of all sororities I've seen at MSU. They also appear very pretty and nice, imho. No strong opinions about the others yet.

By: A Gurl
#7  by: Yeah   

this is dead on for sure .

By: Yeah
#8  by: What is this?! :D   

Ok. This person is joking, obviously. This statement/opinion piece is...yeah. I don't even. If you don't don't many Kappas, then how do you know they are a fun house? LOL :D

"Phi is rated high because the girls in that house are gorgeous. As a guy I don't really care for their "sisterhood" but whether it's a mixer or the library they always show up in big numbers, so i doubt they all hate each other.

XO has really sweet and beautiful girls. They're not very outgoing though so we have to make sure to only schedule mixers on Friday or Saturdays.

I've heard AXO used to be hot 3 years ago but I wasn't around to see it. It's funny you say they have a good sisterhood because this is the only house I have heard girls blatantly bash their own sisters. The way they talk about their fall 11 girls is hilarious

I don't know many girls in Kappa but they're usually fun.

Theta does suck. They're not hot and they show up at our house demanding free alcohol like every other night."

By: What is this?! :D
by: HmOct 1, 2013 3:08:09 PM

Actually there are couple houses that I love having one on ones with but I don't personally know any of the guys that well in those houses.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.