facebook

women's recruitment

by:    

Anyone know how women's recruitment works for upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors)? Are they way less likely to get a bid?

Posted By: gogreen
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nope! You're just as likely to get a bid if a house likes you, they just prefer freshman because they'll be active the longest, but it really won't affect your chances of a bid

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ehh   

No that's a lie. Sophomores don't really have a disadvantage but I know most houses won't take juniors. My house isn't allowed to take juniors at all.

By: ehh
#2by:    

Agreed. Sophomores have nothing to worry about, many houses take Sophomores. If you're a legacy somewhere they MIGHT take you as a Junior but your chances are very very very slim. Everyone wants younger girls.

By: SpartanGirl
#3by:    

Nope. Being a junior isn't necessarily an advantage, but it all just comes down to if the girls like you. If you're a cool girl and the sisters connect with you, you'll get a house. Simple as that. Plus, for most houses juniors don't count toward the limit of girls we can take. i. e. if you're allowed to take 45, you can still take juniors over and above that number. Good luck with recruitment!

By: Sparty On
#4by:    

I know for a fact that Alpha Xi Delta is recruiting all ages for their new chapter here so I would look into that if you're interested. You would be a founding member of their chapter here and they said they are looking for like 115 girls, I think the info is on FaceBook.

By: sparty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.