facebook

axid

by: Spartier

What do we know/think about AXiD arriving to campus? Anyone heard much?

Posted By: Spartier
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: a   

thats what i want to know.. i heard they are using psi u's house for recruitment

By: a
by: AsdfAug 8, 2013 9:59:51 AM

Only for one day of it I heard. Not sure about anything else though. Really curious

By: Asdf
#2  by: e   

They basically are doing the same rush as SDT.

By: e
#3  by: sdt?   

what do u mean they are doing the same rush as SDT? lol whats that suppose to mean?

By: sdt?
#4  by: DDT   

I just know that SDT does a different kind of recruitment than the rest of the houses. Like when I went through last year if you liked SDT you had to go back at a different time or something. I don't know their nationals just does things differently

By: DDT
#5  by: facts straight   

SDT does the same recruitment as all the other Panhellenic sororities on campus.

By: facts straight
by: umAug 11, 2013 12:00:37 AM

Um no this Fall they didn't partake in the same recruitment as the other sororities did. They basically did COB.

By: um
by: lolAug 13, 2013 9:15:16 AM

No they don't. Get your facts straight.

By: lol
#6  by: yeah   

lol yeah SDT basically did COB and all the girls that didn't get chosen by a sorority or dropped could've went to them a couple weeks after recruitment to join.

By: yeah
by: YesAug 13, 2013 9:15:47 AM

Finally someone's got it right.

By: Yes
by: thisAug 13, 2013 1:32:04 PM

at least they got to choose out of the rejects and not just get straight up rush rejects...they did better than they would have if they actually went through real rush lol

By: this
#7  by: ....   

SDT did informal recruitment ONE year, not every year. They are part of normal recruitment all other times

By: ....
#8  by: whatever   

who even cares what sdt does..

By: whatever
by: msu greeksAug 14, 2013 1:23:29 AM

a decent fall pledge class for sdt and they wouldn't be any different than bottom tier houses. at least there'd be one less major stain on msu greek life..

By: msu greeks
#9  by: Moving on   

Meanwhile alpha xi delta....

By: Moving on
#10  by: Df   

So nothing talked about alpha xi delta only bashing SDT. Great progress here!

By: Df

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.