facebook

sae question

by:    

going to be a freshman this fall at msu and was curious as to what the deal is with sae. my dad is a legacy and my brother is in sae at purdue as well, but by the sounds of reading this sitedo they have a house? im curious as to what their reputation is as well. i know for sure im going to be doing greek life but was hoping to gain some insight.

Posted By: '17
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stfu SAE no one comes on this site for advice, desperate attempt to look better

By: Stfu
#2by:    

SAE doesn't really do much on campus other than ride sigma chi's coat tails and try too hard to convince sororities that they're relevant. They got kicked off of campus 4 years ago and they're colonizing again but they won't be anywhere near where they were before (they were only ok to begin with). If I were you I'd steer clear of them, go to some parities and greek fall welcome and pick out a few quality houses to visit during rush.

By: no
#3by:    

SAE guys are extremely hot. They used to be top house back in the day before they got kicked off campus. They don't have a house now but they have parties at their senior houses all the time they're just kind of crammed. I heard in a couple years they may be able to get a house.

By: Glamour
#4by:    

from a sorority girl's perspective, SAE is one of the better looking fraternities on campus. we love them, it just sucks they don't have a house.

By: sorority
#5by:    

They have like 25 guys total, it all depends on what you want. They aren't terrible but they aren't great, i'd put them at dchi/aepi status in all honesty

By: How
#6by:    

I'm in IFC and SAE has close to 75 guys, not 25....idiot

By: what^
#7by:    

sae is definetly rising up. good group of guys. always has a lot of fun. don't shew them off immediately because of what others say, they're getting their house back next year (2014-2015)

By: msustudent

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.