#2by:    

Top:
Sigma Chi/Pike
Fiji/Snu/Lambda/Theta Chi

Middle:
SigEp/Delt Sigs/ATO/SAE/DChi
Sigma Pi/PsiU/AEPi/Beta

Bottom:
Kappa Sig, Phi Psi, Pi Kapps, TDX, Everyone Else\n\n\n\n\nBased on quality of guys, size, and overall campus presence/relations.\n\n\n\n\n

By: Tiers at MSU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sparty   

Spot On.

By: Sparty
by: @Tiers   

Got it right 100%

By: @Tiers
by: agree   

Agree with this if you drop down lambda below SAE and throw delt sigs up with the fiji/snu/theta chi

By: agree
by: Sig ep   

Sig Ep and lambda are a little high on that list other than that it's not terrible.. I'd do a few changes

By: Sig ep
by: This   

On point.

By: This
#3by:    

Sig Ep Lambda and SAE had good years and seem to be placed where they should. Delt-Sig are a little out there for my tastes.

By: I think it's right
#4by:    

Pike/Sigma Chi
Snu/Fiji
Theta Chi/Delt Sigs/Lambda
Sig Eps/D Chi/SAE
Sigma Pi/Psi U/AEPi/Beta
Others

By: law
#5by:    

Top Tier: Sigma Chi/Pikes
Middle Tier: Sigma Nu/FIJI/ATO/Lambda/Theta Chi/Delt Sigs
Bottom Tier: Sig Ep/SAE/ DChi/AEPi/ rest

State's not big enough to have more than 3 tiers

By: here we go
by: ^   

Not terrible, drop ATO for sure. Lambda is teetering on the edge but I wouldn't call them a bottom tier, only reason I'd leave them up there.

By: ^
by: Not Accurate   

The bottom tier is not really bottom. Biases aside, most of those houses are respectable and do well for themselves. They are not at the level of your middle tier aside from ATO due to size and a number of other factors, but they are on a completely different level than like a Pi Kapps or TDX.

By: Not Accurate
by: Truth   

I would say only real reason Theta Chi and Delt Sigs are relevant is because of their older brothers. As soon as this year starts I feel like theta chi will far hard, lots of numbers but not much quality past their senior/some of junior class. Delt Sigs is carried by their Seniors, for their rep of having a good brotherhood they seem very shallow and are not against turning their back on their brother for personal gain. Personability is something to be valued...

By: Truth
#6by:    

SAE needs to stop trying to make SAE happen

By: SAE
by: wow   

thank you Mean Girls

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.