7. KD
8. PI PHI
9. SK
10. GPHI
11. DG
12. SDT
13. AOII
14. New Sorority

Phi/XO/KKG- top three. Great Houses. Either one could be top this year! But all three houses lost a lot of their hot seniors.
If AXO does bad again this year they will lose their spot to Zeta.
KD, Pi Phi, Sk, G phi are basically all on the same level. With KD being the highest, Gphi the lowest. Pi Phi and Sk are interchangeable.
DG is just DG.. sucks because they're usually top tier at other schools. But they seem pretty close and have a good sisterhood from what I hear.
SDT over AOII any day

BUT, WHAT DO I KNOW. YOU GET THE HOUSE YOU'RE MEANT TO BE IN RIGHT? lol...

Posted By: Okay
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: hahaha   

okay we all know zeta agrees with this list lmao

By: hahaha
#22  by: Yes and No   

I completely agree with the original list although I would switch piphi and SK

Also I don't see AXO losing their spot to zeta unless they do as bad as they did fall 11. They did well fall 12 so as long as they can do a decent job at recruitment they will remain top tier.
That goes for Theta too.

Kappa is no where near being a top house. Phi had the best fall 11 and 12 pledge class and their fall 10 was 3rd best. XO had the best fall 10 and second best fall 11 and fall 12.
Kappa may be improving but they haven't had a pledge class better than phi and XO's. Kappa still has a long way to go before they could even be considered top house.

By: Yes and No
#23  by: yesss   

I totally second the comment above. Phi and XO are landslide above kkg

Pretty much:
-Phi/XO
-Kappa

-Theta/AXO
-Zeta/KD/SK

-Gphi/PiPhi/DG
-SDT/AOII

By: yesss
#24  by: kinda   

Phi & XO are accepted as top 2 by virtually all greeks
Kappa trails behind in tier 1

AXO and Theta were top tier but have had hit or miss PCs the past couple years but still considered to be better than KD and Zeta (middle tier)

SK and Gphi are good middle tier houses but not as strong as Zeta or KD (had to do spring rush '13)

PiPhi and DG are better than SDT and AOPi by a long shot. DG probably known to be more classy

AOPi and SDT aren't very social or relevant on campus. SDT does COB apart from formal recruitment

AXiD is new on campus this fall

By: kinda
#25  by: kw   

Most guys I know prefer socials with any of 5 top houses, and like each individual house for different reasons. I don't know how accurate any list is going to be because it's all about opinions

By: kw
#26  by: real   

there are dimes in every house some just more than others. stop stressing over a specific "ranking" and just have a good time with the brothers at social events. I can speak for most guys saying that we would rather spend money at a one-on-one with girls who make it worth our while (no, not just hooking up) and appreciate our company rather than the ones who are lame and ditch.

p.s. nobody likes sloppy girls. should go without saying but really, keep a handle on your fellow sisters.

By: real
#27  by: Lol   

G phi went way downhill. Nice try gphi's though. Disgusting.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.