facebook

wow.

by: HAHA

Things posted on this website should be reflecting our Greek community in a POSITIVE light. All of the smack everyone talks about one another is ABSURD, and if I saw this website as a potential new member before going through recruitment, it would completely change my mind about going Greek. The cattiness and rudeness on these posts is disgusting, and all you are doing by bringing other houses down is hurting our Greek community as a whole. Think before you type.

Posted By: HAHA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this is true   

its not like this on other campuses. Greek life is bigger and more recognized and theres a little more mutual respect among houses (although there is the same amount of dislike). But I think on the whole its getting bigger and better and more houses are strong now than in a while.

By: this is true
by: noMay 14, 2013 12:48:15 AM

Some, but not all.

By: no
by: hahaMay 15, 2013 2:41:21 AM

Relax. The houses at most of those schools are more quality across the board. While there are still tiers, everyone in the top 8 to 10 is good at a majority of those schools. Not as much distinct differences between houses as there is at MSU.

By: haha
#2  by: Yes   

I completely agree and it's so refreshing to see some positivity on this site. Yes competitiveness is a part of being Greek but it does not define it!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.